BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle #3) 🌼

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will typically include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features four Fiction books that BookishFirst readers have loved!

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these four (4) books:

• Body Language by Marylee MacDonald
  • When the Apricots Bloom by Gina Wilkinson
  • Saint X by Alexis Schaitkin
  • Remembrance by Rita Woods

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below sharing your favorite literary couple.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, July 30th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, August 2nd.
And the giveaway winner is...

@andieg8

Congratulations!

1 Like

Liam Taggart & Catherine Lockhart, from Ronald Balson books.

my favorite literary couple is the classic romeo and juliet. I’m a sucker for the classic

“Comment below sharing your favorite literary couple.” Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet!

Me too - Mark Darcy & Elizabeth Bennett!

I love Jo and Laurie from Little Women. Side note, I am DYING to read Saint X and have been searching for an ARC swap ever since the giveaway! Fingers crossed to win (yes, I know I can buy it now lol…there’s just something about winning an ARC…)

My favorite literary couple is Jonathan and Mina Harker from Dracula. I love Mina’s loyalty to Jonathon and their dedication to each other as they both fight Dracula and aim to put Lucy to rest.

I love Milo and Alex. From the Kellerman series

My favorite literary couple is Howl and Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle. They love each other completely flaws included. I love the acceptance, the humor, and the sense of belonging. If you want to read a fantasy that captures your heart, start with the first book, and follow up with the next two in the trilogy. My only regret is that the author didn’t continue to make this an 8-book series.

2 Likes

My favorite couple is Elizabeth Bennet and Mr Darcy

Scarlett Ohara and Rhett Butler

1 Like

Darcy and Elizabeth!

Hermione and Ron from Harry Potter!

1 Like

Not a great relationship model BUT Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester. After last year’s movie adaptation of Emma I have to throw Emma and Mr. Knightly in the ring too.

Jane and Rochester probably.

Definitely Jo and Laurie from Little Women!

It’s got to be Darcy and Elizabeth for me, such a comfort read and watch.

I am thinking author couples - Geraldine Brooks and Anthony Horowitz.

Nancy and Ned from the Nancy Drew books :blue_heart:

Marco & Celia from the Night Circus