BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Mystery Book Bundle #3) ⌛

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features three Mystery books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• Almost Damned by Chris Leibig
  • Every Last Fear by Alex Finlay
  • Trace of Evil by Alice Blanchard

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below by sharing your favorite mystery book published in 2021.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, August 13th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, August 16th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@purplebanana0808

Congratulations!

1 Like

“Comment below by sharing your favorite mystery book published in 2021.” “The Echo Wife” by Sarah Gailey.

the last thing e told me by laura dave

I’ve read more cozy mysteries than regular mysteries this year, but I did read and enjoy Fallen by Linda Castillo.

The Consequences of Fear (the 17th book in the Maisie Dobbs series) is my favorite mystery published in 2021 so far.

I really enjoyed The Wrong Family by Tarynn Fisher. It was very interesting the whole way through.

I haven’t read any mysteries this year! So I am hoping to win the mystery book bundle :wink:

I really enjoyed The Box in the Woods!

The Mary Shelley Club
by Goldy Moldavsky . It was so great!

So far probably The Moonshine Shack Murder, I’d really been looking forward to that one and it didn’t disappoint. Lots of good upcoming books though.

I don’t think I’ve read any mysteries published this year. I tend to read things that are a few years older since most of my books come from libraries. Hoping to read some of the newer ones soon!

Legacy by Nora Roberts

Rock Paper Scisors by Alice Feeney

The Burning Girls by C.J Tudor

I enjoyed THE UNWILLING by John Hart.

The Burning Girls by CJ Tudor for sure!

In My Dreams I Hold a Knife

I did not read any mystery book from 2021 (I read books from previous years mostly) but I would love to discover new mystery novels!

My favorite was the Family Plot!

The President’s Daughter by James Patterson and Bill Clinton was totally captivating. I would love to read the books and write reviews on the books in this Giveaway and thank you for the chance.