BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Mystery Book Bundle #4) 🗝️

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features three Mystery books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• Watch Her by Edwin Hill
  • The Safe Place by Anna Downes
  • The Shadows by Alex North

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below by sharing your favorite spooky read.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, August 27th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, August 30h.
And the giveaway winner is...

@plentyofbooks

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Wilder girls by Rory Power

“Comment below by sharing your favorite spooky read.” I found “My Cousin Rachel” by Daphne du Maurier pretty spooky, and it’s so frustrating–as with the recent movie adaptation, you just never know if Rachel is a villain or a good person!

I absolutely loved The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco, first book to ever really scare me

Read Ghost Stories–a book of short stories; some of them were really unique and gave you chills to think about them being real.

Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier

Final girls by Riley sager

1 Like

I loved Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcias.

I’m a big Dean Koontz fan, but can’t seem to think of my favorite!

The Chestnut Man by Soren Sviestrup

My favorite spooky read was Scritch Scratch by Lindsay Currie.

I loved Verity and The Silent Patient!

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

Columbine. I found the nook to be bone chilling and the incompetence of local law enforcement to be beyond belief.

I could not put down The Girl Who Lived Tom Gordon. It was short and frightening.

I read The Burning Girls this year and loved it!

I love Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Definitely spooky!

Already a newsletter subscriber!

My favorite spooky book is The Sun Down Motel.

My favorite spooky read was The Living Dead by George A. Romero and Daniel Kraus.

I have so many since its one of my fave genres, but the first I fell in love with was Stephen Kings IT so we’ll go with that :slight_smile: