BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Mystery Book Bundle)

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features two Mystery books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these two (2) books:

• Empire of Lies by Raymond Khoury
  • The Nemesis Manifesto by Eric Van Lustbader

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below sharing a book you’d love to see in a BookishFirst raffle.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday June 11th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday June 14th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@rosechaser110

Congratulations!

11 Likes

I would love to see ‘As Good As Dead’ by Holly Jackson because I am so excited to read the finale of the trilogy, A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder. :heart:

I would love to see The Final Girl Support Group by Grady Hendrix! That is one of my most anticipated books of the year.

1 Like

I would love to see Within These Wicked Walls by Lauren Blackwood because I’m excited to read more YA horror/fantasy.

The Man Who Died Twice

I would love to see Nicholas Sparks’ new book The Wish!

The Perfect Daughter

I would love to see Survive the Night by Riley Sager. I’ve read and enjoyed all of his other books.

I would like to see The Maze by Nelson Demille as a Bookishfirst Raffle Giveaway.

I would like to see A Thousand Ships in a raffle.

I would love to see anything by a new and unestablished author; there are many treasures out there to be discovered.

I’d love to see Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty. I have yet to read a book of hers I didn’t like!

2 Likes

Where the Grass Is Green and the Girls Are Pretty by Lauren Weisberger

I would love to see A Council of Animals!

I would love to see Malibu Rising!

1 Like

I would Love to see, The Garden of Promises and Lies by Paula Brackston

I like anything by Liane Moriarty and I would love to see her upcoming book Apples Never Fall offered as a raffle!

1 Like

I would love it if there was a raffle for Devil in the Device!

I would love to see Empire of the Vampire as a raffle option.

I would love to see either The Therapist by B.A. Paris or Such a Quiet Place by Megan Miranda in a raffle!