BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Nonfiction Book Bundle #3) 📘

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features two Nonfiction books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these two (2) books:

• My Mother, Her Lover, and Me by Adrienne Brodeur
  • The Nine by Gwen Strauss

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below sharing your favorite nonfiction book.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, July 2nd.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, July 5th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@uncommonly_bound

Congratulations!

3 Likes

My recent nonfiction favorite was Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer, it was really good. Thanks for the chance!

My favorite nonfiction book is the letters of Lord Chesterfield to his son, which includes excellent advice, including the importance of not eating solid butter. Words to live by!

My current favorite nonfiction book is Hillbilly Elegy.

Love People Use Things

1 Like

My fav non-fiction is Pride and Prejudice !

It’s been so many years I can’t even remember what it was called. I’d like to read one that was loved by readers on BookishFirst.

My current favorite non-fiction is Greenlights, by Matthew McConaughey. Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

When Harry Met Minnie - recently read and absolutely loved

My favorite non fiction is probably still Surrender: A Memoir of Nature, Nurture, and Love
by Marylee MacDonald!

Though I know that the author is controversial, my favorite nonfiction book right now is Phillip Roth by Blake Bailey.

My favorite nonfiction book is Love People, Use Things.

I really enjoy listening to comedians’ autobiographies. ‘Yes Please’ by Amy Poehler was my favorite this year, so far.

The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus

My favorite nonfiction is Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson.

Helmet for my pillow

I love anything by John Krakauer!!!

Right now, my favorite nonfiction book is Furiously Happy!

Choosing one favorite is so hard! But my most recent favorite nonfiction book is The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper by Hallie Rubenhold.

Read it in high school…it has stayed with me…Alive, The Story of the Andes Survivors