BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Young Adult Book Bundle #4) đź’Ą

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features three Young Adult books that BookishFirst readers have loved. Also, make sure to head over to this week’s Young Adult raffle!

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• The Beautiful by RenĂ©e Ahdieh
  • Fireborne by Rosaria Munda
  • Cupid’s Match by Lauren Palphreyman

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below sharing your favorite book adaptations.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, July 30th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, August 2nd.
And the giveaway winner is...

@bookslibrariesalsoca

Congratulations!

8 Likes

I love The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit adaptations.

2 Likes

“Comment below sharing your favorite book adaptations.” The 1980 miniseries of “Pride & Prejudice” was the absolute best-ever version! The casting was absolutely ideal, the acting incredible. It was so much better than other versions that people say they love!

The Color Purple is one of my favorites.

wow there are so many. my absolute favorite has to be The Dead Poets Society though. obsessed with both movie and book and either will instantly lift my mood

Pride and Prejudice!

80’s Anne of Green Gables…I watched it so many times as a while. Those are the voices I hear when I read the book. Same with 1995’s Pride and Prejudice.

2 Likes

Pride and Prejudice is my all time favorite

It’s hard to pick just one! I love Pride & Prejudice, Atonement, the most recent Little Women, Outlander, and The Princess Diaries.

I absolutely love the Good Omens TV show!

My favorite is Me Before You

I’d have to say “Little Women” a few years ago, I wanted to start reading it to my girls as a Christmas tradition. I told my then 5 year old about this wonderful book. I asked her if I could read it to her. She replies “No thank you mommy. You know, there’s a movie right?” :smirk::flushed::flushed::flushed:
Maybe this year she will read the book with me.

I love the Harry Potter films, as well as the Lord of the Rings trilogy!

Last year’s adaptation of Emma blew me away. Way better than I anticipated…I actually cried during the wedding at the end even though I knew it was coming!

Favorite recent is shadow and bone. But I love each of the Jane Eyre adaptations.

It has to be The Queen’s Gambit miniseries on Netflix!

The most recent Little Women! :heart:

Anne of Green Gables is the one of the best adaptations! Little Women is a very close second!

Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley, I even like it more than the book

My favorite book adaptations include Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory–it’s not very faithful to the original, but it’s fun.