Describe Your Current Read with Emojis 📖

We love hearing about your current reads and want you to join us for a fun activity!

Describe the book that you’re currently reading with ONLY emojis.

You can choose whether or not you want to include the title and author. Then readers can reply to your post to guess what it is you’re reading based on the emojis you’ve used to describe the plot.

Looking to find emojis easily? We use emojipedia!

3 Likes

We’re reading this past BookishFirst raffle book – can you guess what it is?

:kiss::dollar::heavy_division_sign::couple::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is it the Kiss Quotient? :thinking:

:wink: YES!!! You’ve got it :relaxed:

1 Like

:fr::parasol_on_ground::game_die::wine_glass::euro::lipstick::high_heel::dress:

That was fun!

:scream::deer::skull:
Lol kinda the best I can get it😂

:apple::bat::vampire:t2:‍♂:roll_eyes:
It’s really easy😂

1 Like

:open_book::woman::potable_water:

??? :wink::wink::wink:

biologyglaring

1 Like

:scream::notes::books::flying_saucer::flying_saucer::flying_saucer::violin: The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow sooooo good!

1 Like

I am reading: :incoming_envelope::mountain_railway::denmark::uk:

:dagger::crossed_swords::crystal_ball::japanese_ogre::imp::memo::books::uk::dagger::crossed_swords::imp::japanese_ogre:

(That was actually kind of hard. This is a past giveaway though and a newer release).

:fairy::wolf::skull_and_crossbones::sob::broken_heart::angel::revolving_hearts::sparkles::crossed_swords:

Hints: It’s a newer release by a very popular author!

Oh my, I am really struggling :joy: I’m getting a Holly Black vibe? guess it depends how newer-ish the release is haha

1 Like

It’s House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City Book #1) by Sarah J. Maas :joy:

Wow I can’t believe I didn’t get that :joy:

1 Like

I’m currently reading The Only Good Indians. The writing style takes a bit getting used to but I’m enjoying it. I’m feeling sorry for the guy.

The end of :jack_o_lantern:. :face_vomiting::nauseated_face::mask::nauseated_face::cold_sweat:

Currently reading
The :girl: 🪞

Current Read:
:mermaid:‍♀:skull_and_crossbones::heart::prince::pirate_flag:
Hopefully I get this right, just started so going off of 20+ pages and the cover xD