Friday Question #43: What was the last book that you read in one day?

Happy Friday, BookishFirst Readers!

What was the last book that you read in one day? Or if you can’t remember the last one, share one book that you remember reading in one-sitting.

1 Like

The Patient by Jasper Dewitt! I didn’t love love it but it was enjoyable and a quick and easy read.

Probably the 7th Harry Potter book was the last book I read in one go. I’m getting to old to pull overnighters anymore :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Fiona Davis’ The Lions of Fifth Avenue

AWESOME read…hated for it to end

2 Likes

The Blacksmith Queen by G. A. Aiken. So much fun to read. I couldn’t put it down.

1 Like

Crownchasers! Its a debut queer scifi novel and i loved it

The Echo Wife! I enjoyed it a lot

The queen of nothing by holly black. I literally started it last night and finished it this morning. :joy::joy:

1 Like

I read devoured The Simple Wild and Wild at Heart by K.A. Tucker and really loved them. I can’t wait for the next installment, Forever Wild which is coming soon!

I loved this one so much @debbiedoesbooks. It’s the first book by her I read.

@yodarules12 The Queen of Nothing was fantastic and a 1 day/sitting read for me too!

2 Likes

Verity, by Colleen Hoover
Dragged me in and I couldn’t stop!

1 Like

Oh yea that book was CRAZY GOOD

1 Like

The only kind of book I can read in one day is a children’s book. And I very rarely read those. The last one I read was a few years ago and was called KOKO’S KITTEN.

“Kindred” by Octavia Butler. I started it one evening and read on till morning.

I generally read every book in a day (I have no life). Yesterday, 11/08/2020, I read Chance of a Lifetime by Jude Deveraux and Tara Sheets. Saturday, 11/07/2020, I read The Chai Factor by Farah Heron and finished The Right Kind of Fool by Sarah Loudin Thomas (didn’t finish it on Friday, 11/06/2020 due to a migraine).

I usually read a book a day. It gets to the point that I will read three or four books, then take a day off. Yesterday I read Murders and Metaphors by Amanda Flower. I haven’t started one yet today, but it’s not even 8 am here. Like abookdivareads I have no life…

last night i finished Horrid by Katrina Leno. it was so cool and creepy. lots of mind twists. gave it four stars. started the 8th and finished late in the night of the 9th.
that’s a day right?? lol.

The Pretty Little Liars books, such entirely immersive quick reads! I couldn’t get to the next in the series fast enough as I was reading through it.

I read BoneChiller by Graham Macnames. Its a young adult horror based on a creepy monster. I read it for Halloween, made the night all the more creepy! It gave me some nightmares but so worth it!

American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins - I put off reading it because of all the controversy but so many people recommended it… I started it at 8am and just finished it shortly after midnight. I couldn’t put it down. It’s unforgettable.

1 Like