Friday Question #51: What are your 2021 reading goals?

Happy Friday and Happy New Year, BookishFirst Readers!

What are your reading and bookish goals for 2021?

2 Likes

I’m sticking with my usual 50 and see if i can surpass that. So far for three years I have.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I want to read more different genres. After all, I might be missing some really great reads otherwise.

3 Likes

My goal is 52 books, a book a week. And to finally get bingo! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My goal on Goodreads is 52 books but I am hoping for 100.

1 Like

My goal this year is 160 books. Read 154 in 2020.

1 Like

I don’t set any reading goals for each year because I like to read on my own schedule

1 Like

I have a goal of reading 50 books this year.

1 Like

I’m hoping to read 52 books this year. My hand surgery has really taken a toll on my reading.

1 Like

I’ve only really recently gotten back into reading more often - so I’m aiming for 100 books this year, but with school starting up again soon, I’m afraid I might be stretching a bit. lol. So maybe I will be like the rest of you and aim closer to 50 or so!

1 Like

My main reading goal this year is to read a number of backlist titles so I can finally mark them off my TBR list.

1 Like

500 books of various genres. I do a monthly bingo game and several yearly challenges, and I’ve made myself the challenge of finishing all the series I own and have already started as of the end of 2020. There will still be plenty of chances to add in books I am interested in “just because.”

1 Like

This year, my reading goal is 60 books (8 more than last year!) I am also trying out rotating authors as well as venturing out to more genres :slight_smile:

1 Like

I set my goal at a lofty 250 books and am also going to focus on reading books I already own before adding more to my personal library.

1 Like

I’m shooting for 70 books. Last year I read 44, but I was also still in grad school. Now that I’m done, I’m hoping that means more reading time!

1 Like

I admire all of you for your high book count! Seriously, I wish I read that fast. My goal is 25 :grimacing: :joy:
Besides that tiny goal, I’d really like to finish books on my bookshelf instead of buying and reading new releases, but I feel that’s just wishful thinking lol

3 Likes

I’m going for 50 this year!

1 Like

I want to read 80 books this year.

1 Like

I want to read 200 books this year!

1 Like

I’m going to read 100 books this year! I’ve already finished 4.

1 Like