Friday Question #67: What's a book that you want to reread?

Happy Friday, BookishFirst Readers!

What’s a book that you want to reread in the near future?

2 Likes

Probably going to reread Skyhunter before Steelstriker comes out and also Goddess in the Machine before Devil in the Device comes out.

1 Like

Mila Greys Stay with Me series!

1 Like

I read the Throne of Glass series back in middle school but now I barely remember anything of it so I definitely want to reread that when I have the time.

2 Likes

I don’t ever reread books, but if I did I would definitely reread The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer and the Legend series by Marie Lu!

2 Likes

I’m dying to re-read The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue. I read it in February and I can’t stop thinking about it. It was so beautifully written, and completely destroyed me.

2 Likes

I’ll always re-read Gone with the Wind every few years.

I don’t reread. There are too many books to read and not enough time.

1 Like

Mostly definitely the Lost Apothecary. I absolutely loved that book!

Definitely The Outsiders

1 Like

I am desperate to re-read A Darker Shade of Magic! Now that Victoria is finally starting work on the next trilogy, I feel the need to immerse myself again. Also, I need to re-read the Bone Season and the sequels because I still haven’t read the Mask Falling, even though it came out in January and I bought the exclusive signed indie bookstore edition for a reason!

1 Like

I never re-read books and honestly can’t think of one that I would want to re-read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to reread the Caraval series! I actually never read Finale and its been so long now, I don’t remember the world and really need to do a reread before finishing!

1 Like

The Bible is a book that I want to reread.

1 Like

Circe, definitely. I just love how Madeline Miller made it very accessible for someone like me who doesn’t enjoy greek myth.

2 Likes

Recursion by Blake Crouch. I just loved it.

1 Like

All Creatures Great and Small. Loved them the first time and want to read the series again. Also might read Rosamund Pilcher again.

I would love to read the lunar chronicles!

2 Likes

The Foundation Trilogy and Dune before the movies come out

1 Like

I don’t normally reread books, but i may open to reread some of my favorites!

1 Like