Friday Question #69: Is there an author that you own more than one book from but still haven't read them?

Happy Friday, BookishFirst Readers!

Let’s chat about our TBRs! Is there an author that you own more than one book from but still haven’t read them?

Yes, I own more than one book by Adams Ellery and Jennifer Chiaverini and still have yet to read them. Oops!

2 Likes

I own the entire The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken and haven’t read them. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I have all the Maisie Dobbs novels, but I’ve only read 2 of them

3 Likes

Oh yes… Where shall I begin?

Megan Miranda
Chanel Cleeton (I own the whole series and have just read parts)
Sarah Adams (I just got the series)
Martha Waters
Mhari McFarlane

Just to name a few…

1 Like

Margery Allingham-Albert Campion Mysteries, I bought several in the series have read 2! I loved the Davison PBS series and thought I’d try to read. A bit slow going. Like Dorothy Sayers and the like, the mystery puzzles are Excellent but the books go on a bit too much. Not fast pased like our modern authors-Louis Penny , PD James etc.

1 Like

Karen slaughter. I love her books but just discovered her a couple of years ago. So whenever I find one of her older books at a used bookstore, I buy it. I have a pile waiting for me to read.

1 Like

Marilynne Robinson. I purchased the Gilead series when Jack cam out (well before the Oprah endorsement).

1 Like

I still have a couple of books in the Miss Peregrine’s series by Ransom Riggs that I intend to read one of these days.

1 Like

Brad Thor. I have all of his books but have not read the last three. I am also two books behind Jacqueline Winspear’s Maisie Dobbs series.

1 Like

Dhonielle Clayton THE BELLES
Tomi Adeyemi CHILDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE
N.K. Jemisin
Roshani Chokshi

1 Like