Friday Question #82 Bookish Social Media

Happy Friday!

What’s your favorite type of bookish social media post, either to create or see?

Reviews, TBR stacks, bookish memes, cover recreations, shareable graphics, etc.?

1 Like

To see Reviews, even better if they give a rating of stars. So many reviews have lead to some really great books and some have even saved me time by not reading a certain book.

3 Likes

I like reviews too- not spoilers. I actually don’t like to read blurbs b/c it messes with the predictability. I like to know genre, if there is spice, possible trigger warnings. I also like to know if the series is unfinished. I do sometimes start ones that aren’t finished, but I want to know that going in.

3 Likes

I love readalike lists and graphics! It’s so helpful to see books with similar themes or topics and I love when it’s put into some kind of fun graphic that I can share in my IG stories or retweet!

3 Likes

I like reviews, bookish memes, and cover recreations. Graphics are also fun.

3 Likes

I really appreciate seeing reviews - it helps me discover new books and new authors.

2 Likes

Other things I like to see instead:

• Trope
  • Genre
  • If Romance- possible kinks. (I hope I can say that)
2 Likes

Reviews are so important. As a classroom teacher with a large classroom library, I do not get a chance to read everything. Reviews & ARCs are how I determine purchases too!

2 Likes

My favorite bookish social media post is a book giveaway followed by an honest book review. But honest book reviews online are hard to find. Mine are always honest.

3 Likes

I mostly post on social media about review opportunities. I’m always looking for people willing to accept free books to review!

3 Likes

Reviews and TBR stacks… those are the best ways to find new books. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

reviews…without spoilers…and shareable graphics

3 Likes

My favorite is always memes! I just love them.

1 Like

Cover recreations or interpretations. Bookish people are so creative!

3 Likes

I hadn’t thought of those, that sounds so fun! Wish I was artistic lol

2 Likes

I love bookish memes and seeing what others are reading

2 Likes

I enjoy reading and posting book reviews without spoilers.

2 Likes

I enjoy reviews without any spoilers

2 Likes

Reviews are my favorite because I find some awesome reads that way.

2 Likes

Bookish memes and I like to read non spoilers reviews sometimes

2 Likes