Friday Questions #64: If you could have any book series extended by just one book, which would it be?

Happy Friday, BookishFirst Readers!

If you could have any book series extended by just one book, which would it be?

1 Like

I would have to say the Lunar Chronicles Series. I know that there are already 6 books but it is my favorite series and is so well written. I would love to read more about the characters and the world.

3 Likes

I agree with @naturegracereader! I would LOVE the Lunar Chronicles to have another book!

I’d love to see another book in the Natchez Burning series by Greg Iles. Yes, the story is pretty complete, but we could have flashbacks.

John Jakes’ The Kent Family Chronicles

I’m getting my wish—there is a new addition to the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon coming in November 2021. I can’t wait!! I’m re-reading all the previous novels and the spin-off novellas, including the Lord John series now while I wait. (Yes, I am a serious book nerd)

2 Likes

I would love to have a follow up story picking up after Surviving Savannah by Patti Callahan.

I very rarely finish series that I start, but I would love to see an additional book to the original Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead following those characters (not the ones from the spin-off)

I’m a die-hard Percy Jackson fan so I would definitely say the PJO series, I know it basically has like 2 spin-off series already but I would do anything just for Uncle Rick to write one more book for the original PJO series.

1 Like

What Beauty There Is by Cory Anderson!

1 Like

This book is going to have a sequel!

1 Like

That’s wonderful news!! How did you know that? :white_heart:

1 Like

On Goodreads, it says that there is a sequel coming! :wink:

Thank you so much for letting me know! I love this community so much! :white_heart:

1 Like