Help! Maximum of 2 raffle books?

I was wondering if anyone had an answer for me! I entered the 3 books raffles that popped up today… but only one is showing that I am entered to win. How is this so? Are you only allowed to have a max of 2 books?

I’m not for certain but I have three current raffle books so there isn’t a minimum of two. Maybe when your wrote your first impression you accidentally unchecked that you would like to be entered in the raffle?

2 Likes

Have you claimed a book? Because if you claimed a book, you can’t enter any other raffles.

3 Likes

I understand that you submitted first impressions for all three books, but are you sure you clicked the checkbox at the bottom? You can go to the book title, click “Update your First Impression” and double-check that the box to enter the giveaway was checked.

2 Likes

Oh no! I didn’t know that! Thanks for the reply! I did claim a book :heart:

1 Like

Will do that now!! Thanks so much for getting back to me!

ah that’s it then - if you claim a book, you can’t win any of the other week’s books. A bummer when 2+ interest you, but I also think it’s a great “problem” to have! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just curious, what book did you claim? I also claimed a book this week which was The Sea Is Salt and So Am I :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jen.ni!

ME TOO! That cover is my aesthetic, 100%. Had to have it. Couldn’t leave it up to chance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Ps. Now I really want Jeni’s ice cream :white_heart: hahaha

3 Likes

So glad I know now! Wont make the mistake again. Everyone on here is so helpful and kind. I’m so thankful to have found such a lovely community during such a bleak time in history!

I have a question as well, I have just reached the points needed to claim a book. It said for me to go claim a book on the homepage raffle. Where is the homepage raffle? Is it this weeks new first impression books?

You can claim a book on any book that is open for first impressions to win the book. There are none for this week, but next week there is one and when it opens on Monday for First Impressions there will be a button that says Claim. This is the same for any new books that come up You have from Monday to the next Monday to claim the book you want unless all the books have already been claimed, which it will tell you. Hope this helps :blush:

1 Like

Yes – on Monday you will be able to claim “Do You Follow?” when the raffle goes live. Be sure to check first thing in the morning because the available copies go quickly!

1 Like

Ahh yes, this helped tremendously. Thank you so much for your help!!

Okay!! Thank you so much for informing me. So if I picked “Do You Follow?” Would I still be able to enter the next week’s raffle for “I Must Betray You” or no? That is something else I wasn’t sure about.

Yes–each week is a new chance no matter if you claimed or just entered the previous week’s raffle. So you’ll be able to try for I Must Betray You when it goes live :relaxed:

1 Like

Ahhh thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Hi! I have another question. I’ve just claimed the book “Do You Follow” and on my profile. Now it says that I have only entered a book raffle. After the raffle ends, is that when I will be able to receive my claimed book?

1 Like

Yes, so you claimed it but it will still only show up as you entered the raffle. Once it ends it will change too, you have won the book and you will get an email saying you won it too. Hope this helps! :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, you are amazing help. Thank you so much!

1 Like