November 2021 Bookish Bingo

Are you ready to tackle your TBR pile this month? Join us in November and conquer your TBR!

If you share a completed bingo in the comments below before December 1, you’ll receive 20 bonus points!

Click here to read the rules and download your Bookish bingo card below. Make sure you share your progress with us by using #BookishBingo on social media. Let us know what books you’re reading for each prompt below! When you get a bingo, shout it out here.

November Bingo Board

Have an idea for a future board? Share it here.

November Bookish Bingo Categories: Four-word title, Character has red hair, Anthology, Explores mental health, A book left over from your October TBR, Historical fiction set outside of Europe, Bought from indie bookstore, Indigenous main character, Book includes a recipe, Featured on BookishFirst, Published in November, Second in a series, Author you’re thankful for, There’s a dramatic dinner, Transgender author, Heard about on Twitter, Brown cover, Title begins with H, Character or author shares your name, Food on cover, Title begins with N, Mexican or Mexican American author, Last in a series audiobook, Set during a holiday

3 Likes

This isn’t showing up in the Book Bingo portion.

I’m looking forward to this!

1 Like

Making it hard this month after the easy one last month- I like it! So excited for the challenge!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Bingo!

• Published in November: Missing Daughter by Kiersten Modglin (published 8 November 2021)
  • Second in a series: Shadow Sands by Robert Bryndza (2nd in Kate Marshall series)
  • Free space
  • Author you’re thankful for: One by One by Ruth Ware (Maybe not thankful for this book specifically, but definitely for Ruth Ware!)
  • Dramatic dinner: Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty by Lauren Weisberger
2 Likes

3 Likes

I agree!! I’m struggling for a bingo this month!! It probably doesn’t help that I strayed from my planned TBR that would get me a Bingo because I was started to get into a slump. But now I’ve finished 3 out 4 books in a series and only 2 of the books fit on the board so far! :sob:

3 Likes

I’m getting through a little at a time. Found an author with my name that I probably would not have found before and it is AMAZING. I read a lot of what I normally would, but this helps me branch out at least a little.

2 Likes

BINGO!!

4 Likes

A book left from October TBR- The Alchemist’s Map by Jason Willis
Includes a recipe- Deck the Donuts by Ginger Bolton
FREE
Heard about on Twitter- Framed and Frosted by Kim Davis
Food on cover- Game of Cones by Cynthia Baxter

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m working on my 2022 reading journal. May I ask if you will continue the bookish bingo next year? Tank you and sorry if I write here

1 Like

BINGO!

3 Likes

BINGO! almost thought I wouldn’t get one my goodness whew :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bingo was hard this month

3 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

BINGO down the first column on the left:

Four Word Title: We Are Still Here (Traci Sorrrel)
Non-Europe Hist. Fiction: Libertie (Kaitlyn Greenidge)
Nov. Pub: Cross (James Patterson)
Trans.: Confessions of the Fox (Jordy Rosenberg)
Food on the Cover: Mocha, She Wrote (Ellie Alexander)

2 Likes

This was a hard month, y’all!

3 Likes

Here is my DOUBLE BINGO for November :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Four-word title-Nothing But Blackened Teeth by Cassandra Khaw
Historical fiction set outside of Europe-The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
Published in November-The Family by Naomi Krupitsky
Transgender author-The Death of Vivek Oji by Akwaeke Emezi
Food on cover-Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss (read to my granddaughter-that counts, right???)

2 Likes