October Bookish Bingo 🎃

Are you ready for another round of Bookish Bingo? Join us in October and conquer your TBR!

Click here to read the rules and download your Bookish bingo card below. Make sure you share your progress with us by using #BookishBingo on social media. Let us know what books you’re reading for each prompt below!

When you get bingo shout it out here and we’ll congratulate the winners each month in our newsletter.

BookishFirst Bingo Boards (12)

Have an idea for a future board? Share it here.

7 Likes

Ahh I’ve already gotten a bingo and it’s only mid-month! Maybe I can clear the board for the first time EVER?

4 Likes

That’s fantastic! I don’t remember the last time I got a bingo lol

I haven’t in the last few months! I never pick out books based on the prompts so it changes the game of trying to figure out how the books I have read can fit the board.

1 Like

I’m a mood reader so I’m the same! I have read 8 books in a month and still not gotten bingo LOL

1 Like

Pretty slow moving this month buuuut I still think I’ll be able to manage a bingo because I’m currently reading a book with characters who use magic (Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Toni Adeyemi) and listening to an audiobook by a new-to-me author (The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness by Michelle Alexander).

2 Likes

I have my first ever Bookish Bingo, so yay! I’m going to keep going though and see how many more I can get before the end of the month!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your Bookish Bingo!

1 Like

Welcome Back Bookish Bingo! Here is my October across the top row:

Protag w/cat: Golden in Death (J.D. Robb)
“O” Title: Ocean at the End of the Lane (Neil Gaiman)
Black Cover: Year of the Witching (Alexis Henderson)
Up All Night: Mysterious Affair At Styles (Agatha Christie)
October Pub: The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and the Horse (Charlie Mackesy)

1 Like

How did you edit the bingo board so the book covers are on it? I’ve seen it done a lot and always wanted to try it but not sure how to edit it.

I use Canva! It’s a graphic design app/website. I upload the board and find the covers and then just position them over the prompts.

6 Likes

Congrats on your spooky Bookish Bingo!

Also if you have an android you can edit pics in your gallery and overlay them with other pics in your gallery. So if you have the bingo board saved and a screenshot or pic of the book cover you can edit the bingo board in your gallery and overlay the book image wherever u want on the board. Thats how I do it! And thats for galaxy droids but im sure iPhones have some similar mechanism :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I’m looking for a recommendation for a book set at a convention. I’m coming up empty.

I got my first bingo for the month today also.

1 Like

I really enjoyed Geekerella by Ashley Poston!

1 Like

Need a BookishFirst book rec for some of this month’s prompts? Check out our Instagram post here.

I just got my first ever bookishbingo!!!

5 Likes

And just like that October is over (nearly) and I’ve successfully achieved a bingo! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I love Bookish Bingo! This is my first time posting here and I’m excited to make Bingo this month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Such a fantastic reading month! Congrats on your bingo :heart_eyes: