Question about reviews on books we didn't win/never entered

Hi all!

I searched around and couldn’t really find an answer to this specific question, so I hope this is okay to post… (Forgive the newbie her trespasses, please!)

I had a question about posting reviews for older books on this site. I’ve written a couple for some books that were listed here prior to my registration for the site, and I was wondering if I could share them here? I know that I likely missed the points from the release date bonus, but I have shared the reviews on other sites like Amazon and Goodreads and thought that might still count for something?

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi! You can post your older reviews to BookishFirst for 100 points but when you share the review from Amazon, Goodreads, etc. it can only be up to 3 months from the publication date when you have a window to get 100 points for sharing these reviews (on each platform you post it on), otherwise you’d just get your points for posting your review to BookishFirst and not the extra points for sharing reviews. I think it’s in the FAQs. I hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It helps so much! Thank you for the speedy reply! :smiley:

1 Like