Share The Books You're Thankful For! 2021

:fallen_leaf: We’re celebrating Friendsgiving in the Forum this week! :pie:

In honor of Thanksgiving, we want to know what books you are most thankful for this year! This could include any BookishFirst wins but doesn’t have to.

Celebrate Friendsgiving by sharing the gift of winning books by sending your referral code on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, or via email. And don’t miss out on playing our Bookish Friendsgiving Game this week.

Two books I’m thankful for this year are People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry and One Last Stop by Casey Mcquiston :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was so thankful for A Court of Silver Flames, a new SJM book early this year. It’s one of my favorite universes to be in, and it felt so good to be back. Also Death, the final book in the Four Horsemen series by Laura Thalassa which just realeased. And the opportunity to read so many sneaks on here!

1 Like

The books I’m most thankful for this year are People We Meet on Vacation, Realm Breaker, A Fate of Wrath & Flame, and The Simple Wild!

2 Likes

I’m thankful for these series: The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward, Bewitched and Bewildered by Alanea Alder, and The Protectors by Teresa Gabelman.

:maple_leaf: Most thankful for the Hannah Swensen series, the Bromance Book Club series, Dear Justyce/Martin, and The Book of Lost Names.

The book that I’m thankful for is HER HONOR by Judge Ladoris Hazzard Cordell, a non-fic, that has expanded my horizon about U.S. legal system.

1 Like

My favorite book this year is The Paris Library by Janet ???