Suggest a Bookish Bingo Prompt!

Do you love playing Bookish Bingo every month?

Here’s your chance to suggest prompts for our boards. If you have an idea for a fun way to pick a book off your TBR, a trope you love, or a cute theme, share it below and you might just see it on an upcoming board.

You can learn more about Bookish Bingo here and see an example of a bingo board here.

7 Likes

Book with a green cover; book that takes place in Ireland

3 Likes

Book with the name of a state in the title.

7 Likes

Book with a reference to a U.S. President (past or present) (fiction or non-fiction).

2 Likes

A book that uses alliteration in the title

5 Likes

These were perfect for March Bingo! You can see them on the board here: March Bookish Bingo ☘️

1 Like

April is Autism Awareness Month and I think a character on the Autism Spectrum would be a great prompt!

Ex: House Rules : Jodie Picoult
The Kiss Quotient or The Bride Test : Helen Hoang
Miracle Creek : Angie Kim

2 Likes

There’s the classic rhyme April Showers bring May Flowers, so maybe a book that involves water in the name or cover to represent April Showers.

3 Likes

A book by an author that lives in your state.
A book by an author that died in the past two years.
A book with a two word title.

4 Likes

A book that takes place in Italy! (a small shutout to the country most coronavirus-crippled)

Any book that can be scrounged up (it’s getting more difficult with the libraries temporarily closing!)

A book about travel!

2 Likes

A book with a pandemic theme.

1 Like

Hi. How about a character with epilepsy? (I hope nobody chose this already) I will think of something else if they had.

Thank you for your fantastic suggestion! We’ve included it on the April board here: April Bookish Bingo 💐

This is such a fun prompt! We added it to April’s board: April Bookish Bingo 💐

You’ll see a prompt with Rain on the cover that we added from your inspiration! May will have the same prompt but Flowers :slight_smile: April Bookish Bingo 💐

Thanks for several great ideas! We added Two Word Title to April’s board, but we’ll keep the others in mind for future months April Bookish Bingo 💐

1 Like

We loved your suggestions and added a book set in Italy as one of the April Bookish Bingo 💐 prompts!

Okay I have a few possibilites for May:

*There is National Space and National Star Wars Day so maybe read a syfy

• Mother’s Day falls in May so maybe read a book with a mother as the protagonist
    *May is National Mental Health Awareness so maybe read a book dealing with mental health

Then there’s random ones like:
*Read a book out of your comfort zone

• Read a book that makes you think of spring
1 Like

Pandemic or sickness themed book! :mask:

There’s Cinco de Mayo, so maybe something Mexican in origin. Then there’s Memorial Day, so having to do with the military?

And since ‘Rain on the cover’ was a space for April, it would make sense to have ‘Flowers on the cover’ for May.

1 Like

Suggestions for May prompt:
A book that has been on your TBR list the longest.
A book title beginning with the letter M
First book in a series

2 Likes