This or That: Round 3

Winter Bookish Would You Rather:

:snowflake: Read by the fire or read with a cup of cocoa

:snowflake: Read a holiday romance or a fantasy novel

:snowflake: Receive only your most-anticipated book for the holidays or a gift card but your most-anticipated book is out of stock

:snowflake:Be snowed in with your favorite character or have a snowball fight with your favorite character

5 Likes

Hmmm…
I would rather
:snowflake: Read with a cup of cocoa
:snowflake: Read a holiday romance… though if I’m being 100% honest I would love to read a holiday romance fantasy novel!
:snowflake: I love gift cards, so I would go with that option. It would be difficult to wait, but I could do it :laughing: …maybe
:snowflake: I would rather have a snowball fight with my favorite character; a short but fun encounter.

5 Likes

:snowflake: I’d rather read by the fire with a cup of cocoa (yes, I cheated :slight_smile:)
:snowflake: Read a holiday romance
:snowflake: I think I’m leaning gift card (hoping that the anticipated book can be put on hold at the library and the GC can be used for something my library doesn’t carry)
:snowflake:Snowed in—I’m not much of a cold weather fan :joy:

3 Likes

:snowflake: Read by the fire

:snowflake: Read a fantasy novel

:snowflake: Receive only your most-anticipated book for the holidays

:snowflake: Be snowed in with your favorite character

2 Likes

:snowflake: Read with a cup of cocoa

:snowflake: Receive a gift card but your most-anticipated book is out of stock (it’s gotta be back in stock at some point right?)

:snowflake: Have a snowball fight with your favorite character

4 Likes

:snowflake: Receive only my most-anticipated books

:snowflake: Be snowed in with my favorite character

1 Like

:snowflake:Read by the fire
:snowflake:Fantasy
:snowflake:Gift card
:snowflake:Snowed in

1 Like

:snowflake: Receive only my most-anticipated book

:snowflake:Be snowed in with my favorite character

1 Like

:snowflake: A book by the fire sounds so cozy!!
:snowflake: Holiday romances are my favorite during this time of year, so definitely that.
:snowflake: My most-anticipated book, I’m a slow reader anyway :stuck_out_tongue:
:snowflake: Snowed in with my favorite character.

3 Likes

:snowflake: Read by the fire!
:snowflake: Read a fantasy novel!
:snowflake: Receive my most anticipated book!
:snowflake: Be snowed in with my favorite character!

1 Like

By the fire
Fantasy Novel
only my most anticipated book
Snowed in with my favorite character

1 Like

Cocoa, fantasy, anticipated book, snowed in

1 Like

I’m all for the cocoa with a holiday romance. I would prefer the gift card since I can always find something else to read while I wait and there is nothing more fun than a good snowball fight.

A cup of coca.
Definitely a fantasy novel.
Gift card - delayed gratification but more of it.
Snowed in!

:snowflake: Read by the fire! :fire: i love the sound of a crackling fire. the heat is nice but the smell & sound are just too lovely to pass up!
:snowflake: Read a holiday romance! who doesn’t love a nice holiday romance? i’m also not a big fantasy kinda girl!
:snowflake: Receive a gift card but your most-anticipated book is out of stock. i can always find it somewhere else or another time! this way i might find something i might otherwise wouldn’t have read!
:snowflake: Be snowed in with your favorite character for sure! it’s Gansey from The Raven Cycle so that’d be a very fun & educational time! i also feel like he’d like christmas time!

2 Likes

Read by the fire or read with a cup of cocoa

Winter Bookish Would You Rather:

:snowflake: Read by the fire, so much better than coco
:snowflake: a fantasy novel!!!

:snowflake: a gift card but your most-anticipated book is out of stock ( idk if this is normal but there’s no such thing as just ONE anticipated book…I have a book addiction and can never decide what’s my favs {sorry to my grandparents for the long book lists :wink:}

:snowflake:Be snowed in with your favorite character and then use the snow to snow fight
:joy:ik ik…I cheated its fine!

1 Like

I would rather…

:snowflake:Read with cocoa, especially if it’s peppermint cocoa.
:snowflake:Read a holiday romance.
:snowflake: Recieve a gift card even if my anticipated book is out. I might find another book I’m just as excited about.
:snowflake:Be snowed in with my favorite character. I’m not a huge fan of snowball fights.

Read by the fire
Holiday romance
Most-anticipated book
Snowed in

I would rather read by the fire! It makes a book cosy and entertaining and in my great state the fire is needed now. I would rather read a holiday romance and one that has a mystery to it is hard to beat. I would rather get a gift card then I will chose my most anticipated book as it is available. And lastly I would like to get snowed in with my favorite character. Who knows a snow ball fight or walk in the snow at night might be in the works.

1 Like