Welcome Back to the Forum (Fiction Bonus Giveaway)

We’re very excited to welcome you back to the BookishFirst Forum! While the Forum was down, we hit a huge milestone—the BookishFirst community is now 20,000 readers strong. To celebrate, we’re giving away past raffle books to readers. This giveaway bundle features three Fiction books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
  • Breakfast at the Honey Creek Cafe by Jodi Thomas
  • The Animals at Lockwood Manor by Jane Healey

How to Enter:

• Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  • Comment below sharing your favorite BookishFirst raffle win.
  • Winners will be announced in the newsletter on Monday October 19th.
13 Likes

Already subscribed! (Just tried again to be sure!)

My favorite win so far has definitely been The Companion! I’m loving it :slight_smile:

Thanks for this chance!

My favorite win so far is How it All Blew Up! I really enjoyed the writing style and found it to be so much fun to read!

2 Likes

Definitely The Whisper Man (and The Shadows…please offer all of his books :smile:).

My favorite book so far is definitely Deal with the Devil.

I loved Rules for Vanishing one of the creepiest books I have ever read!

I just recently won a Raffle for the warrior princess and i am so excited to dig in, I’m checking my mail twice a day in sheer anticipation.

Creepy books are always a win, not just for the author but for the reader too. Sounds like one i’ll have to check out.

2 Likes

The Children’s Train, loved it

1 Like

I just received The Rib King and I am so excited to read it!!

1 Like

The Suicide House!!! It was such a great book and it opened me up to a new author. So happy to have had the honor of reading and reviewing it!!

1 Like

I’m already subscribed.
My favorite BookishFirst raffle win is Skyhunter by Marie Lu.
Thank you for hosting this giveaway.

I have joined this wonderful community today, So I don’t have a win yet. I am thrilled to participate. Thank you to this amazing community!

1 Like

To Sleep in a Sea of Stars!! It was incredible!

I haven’t received anything yet but I hope to win rib king or black buck!

The Kinder Poison was my first win so it’s a special one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but maybe this would top it? :crazy_face:

I really enjoyed Now That I’ve Found You. It was a fun escape book. :slight_smile:

I loved winning Only Good Indians!

My fav win was The Extraordinaries by TJ Klune.

I’m a huge fan of his books and was so excited to have the change to read his first YA foray early.

But there’s no such thing as a bad book win.

Glad to see the Forum is back up! My favorite Bookish First raffle win was The Vanishing Deep! The Half Sister is a close second!