Welcome Back to the Forum (Mystery Bonus Giveaway)

We’re very excited to welcome you back to the BookishFirst Forum! While the Forum was down, we hit a huge milestone—the BookishFirst community is now 20,000 readers strong. To celebrate, we’re giving away past raffle books to readers. This giveaway bundle features three Mystery books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• Hid From Our Eyes by Julia Spencer-Fleming
  • The Suicide House by Charlie Donlea
  • The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones

How to Enter:

• Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  • Comment below sharing your favorite BookishFirst raffle win.
  • Winners will be announced in the newsletter on Monday October 19th.
20 Likes

My favorite book so far is definitely Deal with the Devil.

1 Like

Definitely The Whisper Man :white_heart:

2 Likes

I really loved The Beautiful which is one of my all time favorite books now!

2 Likes

The best book I’ve won from the BookishFirst raffles has to be “She’s Out” which I really enjoyed last year. I was so excited to have won that book!

1 Like

The suicide House was my favorite preview and possibly favorite book I’ve received to review. Soooooooo good!

4 Likes

My favorite win was To Sleep in a Sea of Stars!!

2 Likes

I loved The Suicide House! Honestly one of the best thrillers I have ever read! I recommend it to everyone now

1 Like

I haven’t yet won a bookish raffle but I’m hoping to soon! I read the beginning of the black buck and loved it!

My favorite book so far is The Suicide House by Charlie Donlea. But there have been many books I have read the sneak peak that I have added to my TBR list and cant wait to find a warm cosy chair and start reading.

1 Like

Glad to see the Forum is back up! My favorite Bookish First raffle win was The Vanishing Deep!

I haven’t one anything yet, but I hope to win Super Fake Love Song or Black Buck!

Subscribed! My favorite BookishFirst win has been Patron Saints of Nothing by Randy Ribay, it is a great read

I just finished it this morning (as an audiobook) and it was AMAZINGGGGG. I CRIED. So good. I’m literally in awe.

1 Like

I liked reading The Patient. It was short but really creepy!

1 Like

I really liked reading The Shadows which was creepy and an excellent sequel for The Whisper Man! I can’t wait to see what the next book by Alex North will be!

Four Dead Queens is one I’ll never forget. The world-building, the mystery, the romance…it was all so spectacular!

Ikenga has been my favorite so far but Jo & Laurie is a close second

The Suicide House was so well written. I can always figure out who the killer is very early on in a book, but Charlie Donlea had me stumped! I didn’t realize who the killer was until the book starting outing the person. Loved it.

I also loved Jo & Laurie. It was such a creative take on Little Women and I honestly preferred this ending.

My favorite win was now that i found you