Welcome Back to the Forum (YA Bonus Giveaway)

We’re very excited to welcome you back to the BookishFirst Forum! While the Forum was down, we hit a huge milestone—the BookishFirst community is now 20,000 readers strong. To celebrate, we’re giving away past raffle books to readers. This giveaway bundle features three YA books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• Wilder Girls by Rory Power
  • Infinite Noise by Lauren Shippen
  • The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys

How to Enter:

• Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  • Comment below sharing your favorite BookishFirst raffle win.
  • Winners will be announced in the newsletter on Monday October 19th.
31 Likes

I’m so happy you’re back!!! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

I love The Companion! But I also love everything I’ve gotten from Bookishfirst so far!!! :smiley:

My favorite win was The Kiss Quotient

1 Like

My favorite bookishfirst win so far was How it All Blew Up! It was such a fun read, and I went through it so quickly!

1 Like

My favorite book so far is definitely Deal with the Devil.

1 Like

My favorite win was the Orphan Collector. Not only was it a captivating read but it was also my first win after joining this amazing community!

Welcome back! :tada: My favorite win was definitely The Whisper Man.

I was so excited to win TJ Klune’s Extraordinaries. I’m a huge fan and was over the moon to get to read something of his early.

I am so happy this forum is back! I think it’s a three way tie for my favorite book from BookishFirst. I loved The Beautiful, Rules for Vanishing, and The Last Confession of Autumn Casterly!

My favorite win was Skyhunter by Marie Lu! So happy you guys have a wonderful forum like this!:tada:

1 Like

No Less Days by Amanda G. Stevens. Enjoying Skyhunter by Marie Lu currently.

My favorite raffle win would have to be The Safe Place!

Although my favorite preview would probably be The Kinder Poison. Unfortunately, I didn’t win that one.

Welcome back!! :tada: I really enjoyed The Living Dead and Ikenga. I’m currently reading They Wish They Were Us and Now Thar I’ve Found You–both are really good so far. Thanks!

I loved The Suicide House! Great book, thanks again for the opportunity :two_hearts:

1 Like

My favorite raffle win is How It All Blew Up.

I really enjoyed Woven in Moonlight and The Beautiful as well! I didn’t win those two though.

My favourite win was Woven in Moonlight!!

Welcome back :hugs:

Definitely To Sleep in a Sea of Stars!

Oh man. I claimed To Sleep In A Sea Of Stars with points so that should tell you how excited I was for that one :heart_eyes: but The Kinder Poison was also fab and it was my first win so it’s memorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome back! I hadn’t realized how much I would miss the forum until it was (temporarily) gone!

Personally, my favorite win was To Sleep in a Sea of Stars. Though I fully expect to find a new favorite next year, as that seems to be the way for me…

1 Like

My favorite raffle win so far has been Now That I’ve Found You. I am fairly new to the community though, so I haven’t had too many wins yet. Looking forward to seeing more activity on the forum!