Amazon review problems?

Has anyone encountered problems leaving Amazon reviews? I’m trying to post for Woven in Moonlight (released on 1/7) so I don’t forget and I’m getting a message saying that they can’t accept reviews for this product. I’ve never come across that before. Any ideas?

1 Like

I haven’t had a problem posting. It’s just recently it took them 3 days to finally post mine (usually within first few hours). So I have no idea what could be the problem.

1 Like

Weird right? Here’s what’s weirder—I still can’t post a review on my desktop, but I just was able to on my mobile :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Usually, the issues I have with Amazon revolve around how long it takes them to post my reviews, but I have had them reject one of my reviews because of language (I said the word “ass”) and another because they thought I was giving away the plot, even though I wrote a line from the synopsis.

1 Like

That’s so interesting! I had no idea they even checked on spoilers or anything related…

I come across this problem with them especially after a book has first been published and you can’t leave a review! In a few days after the date,I can leave a review.

1 Like

I was wondering about this as well. I just tried to post my first ever reviews to amazon today, for two books that were published today. I wanted to make sure I posted the review on the pub date to earn points with BookishFirst, but then I got the message saying it could take “several days” for them to look over and post my review. So I assume this wasn’t always the case? I was wondering how that works - I can’t imagine I’ll get the extra points from BookishFirst now that my review wasn’t published on the pub date.

1 Like

You may still be ok. I had one review that took a little longer than usual (maybe 2-3 days instead of within the same day?) and it still credited me the 300 points when I submitted it on the the review page. So we may get a few buffer days. If not, you could always contact the BookishFirst team to see if they can help :slight_smile: