ARC Swap/Giveaway

It used to be you could ship books for free when I worked at the post office many many years ago,you just have to tell them you are mailing out books or a book!

2 Likes

My goal for 2020 is to read I put on Goodreads 250 , did a little over 200 so I’m going for 250 and try for 300 !!:hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::poop:

1 Like

It the Things in Jars ARC still available? I’ve been wanting to get my hands on that one

1 Like

I have an ARC copy of The Holdout by Graham Moore, I’d swap out

1 Like

This swap is closed!

How do we join? I’d love to!!!

2 Likes

I would LOVE to read Sparrow if it’s still available!

1 Like

How does medial mail work? I’m heading to the post office tomorrow to ship a few books and would love to hear about this!! I always spend $8/package and I would love to learn how to save a few bucks!

2 Likes

Me too! It sounds like you can just tell them you’re mailing a book and want the media mail rate, from what others are saying?

2 Likes

Nothing to swap just yet, but I’m anxiously awaiting three arcs I’ve won from Goodreads! You Are Not Alone, Catherine House, and Wicked Bite :raised_hands::tada:

4 Likes

I was offered the book mail when I went to ship my first book package last week, mainly because I showed the book. I believe you can ask for media mail and say you are shipping a book. It cost me $5.56, 3 some for the shipping and 2 some for the package slip/envelope to send the book in.

I’m heading to the post office today to send off a swap, I reused one of my goodreads giveaway package slips so I won’t have to buy an envelope ($2), I’ll let you guys know how it goes! The shipping, depending on the weight should be 2-5 I believe. It was 3 some when I shipped one book at over a pound in weight.

Link: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/What-is-Media-Mail-Book-Rate

2 Likes

You can do this as well, just set it up with the person you are swapping with or giving an ARC to, there is private messaging on the form. My swaps are going to be just sending books without any payment, makes it easier for me

Awesome! You Are Not Alone was a good thriller, I hope you enjoy it! I’ve been trying to win Catherine House sounds interesting.

1 Like

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/What-is-Media-Mail-Book-Rate

2 Likes

Just post what ARC or ARCS you have to swap on the forum and wait for someone else to offer an ARC in exchange then you guys can exchange address via private messaging on the forum. I currently have one ARC up for swap right now: You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen

Hopefully nobody cares about a bent cover

1 Like

This is a great idea! I have several ARCs I have to giveaway!!

2 Likes

I’ll send you a private message!!

Is anyone interested in The Mall by Megan McCafferty? I’ll be willing to swap it for another 2020 read.

1 Like

This is a great idea!

1 Like