Authors looking for Street Team Participants

I’ve done two street teams and love them! I’m currently in a street team for Kit Frick, the novel I Killed Zoe Spanos.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a lot of fun reading new authors and those that are new to me. Two of the ladies that I am on their advance team and actually live in my state so I’ve been able to go to launch parties,author events and interact with the authors on a personal level.

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions. I got on my first Street Team! yeah!

2 Likes

Care to share whose team?

1 Like

Recently heard about a debut dystopian author named Kelly McWilliams who has a street team for anyone interested!

1 Like

What site did you ffnd Kely McWilliams on?

1 Like

I found out about the street team through Instagram if that is what you mean!

1 Like

I have been invited by a publishing team when they have liked some of my reviews. Also,you can
get on prolific reader where you can get free starts of series of books and you get on authors mailing list.

2 Likes

Check out author web sites, subscribe to newsletters, send authors emails and ask, follow on Facebook and Instagram.

1 Like

A street team is currently accepting members for the upcoming novel White Fox by Sara Faring! I found out about it via a publisher newsletter, so I’m not sure where to find it but if you look up the author I bet you can find it!

There is also an author called Ashley Oliver who has an author group as well as an arc readers group on facebook! Her upcoming debut is a YA fantasy similar to Six of Crows!

Here is the link to the street team I mentioned!! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScI8K3YA-ovffBHZAEJmqQ65-bVsMiJwNhNgDsbNWLpquHVog/viewform

2 Likes

So kind of you to send this link. I completed the form lickety split. :slight_smile:

2 Likes