Bookish Friendsgiving Game '21 🍂

Sarah from Four Cuts Too Many would bring a pumpkin pie that she made from a store-bought pre-made crust and canned pumpkin. :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Sherlock Holmes would deduce the method of posting that leaf link on Bookish messages (for tech-challenged readers) and then bring those instructions to share with us.

1 Like

Rachel from The Mary Shelley Club would bring jello in a brain mold :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Lara Jean Covey from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before would bring her infamous fruitcake cookies! :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Ellerie from Small Favors would bring the honey glaze! :maple_leaf:

1 Like

sage & cal from geekerella would bring pumpkin fritters!! :slight_smile: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Emilia from Kingdom of the Wicked would bring cannolis! :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Linus Baker and some shepherd’s pie 🍁

1 Like

Jack’s from Caraval trilogy would bring apple pie :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Teddy Crutcher from For Your Own Good might bring coffee pods for you to use in a keurig, but I wouldn’t recommend using them :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Anna from Midnight at the Blackbird Cafe would bring blackbird pie of course!:maple_leaf:

1 Like

Clary from (The mortal Instruments: The City of Bones) is bringing deviled eggs.^^

1 Like

Liesl from The Book Thief would bring old fashioned German potato salad to share some of her country’s food with us! :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Cath from Marissa Meyer’s Heartless. Would make the best lemon tarts, or any delicious pastry!

1 Like

Scarlet from The Lunar Chronicles would bring a delicious lemon cake! :lemon:

1 Like

Vishous: Black Dagger Brotherhood a bottle of Grey Goose

1 Like

T’was the night before Thanksgiving, and Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments world was getting all his best liquor to bring to the dinner tomorrow, he wanted everyoneee to be feeling happy and bubbly with a little bubbly~ :wink: :maple_leaf:

1 Like

This game sounds interesting! I love the character Hope-McKenna Smith who owns a bakery in The Sweetness of Forgetting. There are some recipes interspersed throughout the novel, and I think Hope would bake her delicious vanilla cupcakes!

1 Like

Keila, the matriarch of the family in L.A. Weather: A Novel, will bring a big dish of homemade chili relleno.

1 Like

Vivek, from The Death of Vivek Oji, will bring pancakes.

1 Like