BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle #2) 🔔

My go to is romance!

Depending on my mood, two completely different directions: historical romance (the steamier the better) OR Scandi detective novels. Both genres wonderful in their own ways :slight_smile:

Thriller, Mysteries! If they have a paranormal element or a lively gothic house, even better.

Go to escape genre is always sci-fi

Definitely psychological thriller! :heart::heart:

I can really escape into Thrillers and True Crime!

My go too genre is mysterylthriller but honestly I read all types of genres. I just love to read. Reading is my daily “me” time and I try to find any opportunity to indulge. :slight_smile:

My go-to escape genre is either romance/women’s fiction or psychological thriller!

My go-to escape is romance.

My go to recently has been horror! Give me something creepy that is going to keep me up all night reading it.

My go to genre to escape into is science fiction. It’s so easy to get lost in the possibilities explored and all the strange and wonderful new worlds. I also like that these stories often hold a mirror up to societal issues and present them in another context that really gets you thinking.

my escape genre is historical fiction!

Depending, on my mood, fantasy is always a first to-go-to, but sometimes I like to mix it up with the occasional horror or thriller.

My go to genre is either rom-com fiction or mysteries

1 Like

My go-to genre to escape to definitely varies - sometimes it’s a mystery with lots of twists and turns, other times it’s a romantic suspense!

My go to escape genre is historical fiction (nothing like another depressing event/era in history to make this one seem better!).

1 Like

My go to genre is thriller/mystery.

I have to say I love cozy romances and historical fiction. Those seem to be the two genres I go-to when I want a good read!

My go-to genre is literary fiction, with a family drama trope

My go to genre is romance