BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle #4) šŸŒø

Weā€™re so excited for the summer that weā€™re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This weekā€™s giveaway bundle features three Fiction books that BookishFirst readers have loved!

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• The German House by Annette Hess
  • Wild Women and the Blues by Denny S. Bryce
  • The Childrenā€™s Train by Viola Ardone

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below sharing a book you wish you could experience again for the first time.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, August 6th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, August 9th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@kristiew

Congratulations!

3 Likes

I still remember reading Gone With the Wind for the first time.

A Clear and Present Danger; started by love of the Jack Ryan character

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe started my love of books and Iā€™d love to experience that again!

I wish I could read the Percy Jackson books for the first time. I loved that series!

1 Like

The Last Time They Met by Anita Shreve

A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman.

1 Like

To Kill a Mockingbird!!! I read it in Junior High for the first time and it made a huge impression on me. It never grows old.

Quackery by Lydia Kang! Iā€™ve been chasing that type of medical history book ever since

Iā€™d love to experience The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto again, as if for the first time.

Outlander series :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I would love to read Beartown for the first time again.

Iā€™d love to re-experience a few classics again for the first time as an adult, including Jane Eyre, To Kill A Mockingbird, and Their Eyes Were Watching God. (I know, it was supposed to be ā€œa book,ā€ but I couldnā€™t limit myself to just one.)

And Then There Were None

1 Like

Outlander and all its glory!

Gone Girl, the twist is such a good one to read for the first time

I actually DID ā€˜read again for the first timeā€™ a book from my childhood that I never knew the name of. I spent a few years finding it based on some of the themes I recalled. I loved reading it one winter as a young girl, in front of the wood stove and always remembered it. Just like our wardrobe, my sisters and I also had hand-me-down books from relatives and close friends, and I remember this hardcover book so worn I couldnā€™t read the whole title, knowing now it was Miracle on Maple Hill (Virginia Sorensen, 1957, Newbery Award, likely a second generation hand me down from my aunt), sucking me in, as it told a childā€™s story of her first year living in the country, after her father returned from being MIA after WWII. It was the description of nature and the changing of seasons, seen through the main character, that kept my pages turning. Reading it again as a an adult, I was surprised with what I didnā€™t remember-why the family moved and how the charactersā€™ growth moves with the change of season.

Little Women or Gone With The Wind they were both favorites

1 Like

Mary Higgins Clarkā€™s first book Where Are The Children. It was what got me into reading.

The Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn. These books led me to my best friend in high school.