BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle #5) ⛱️

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features three Fiction books that BookishFirst readers have loved!

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• Followers by Megan Angelo
  • Still Crazy by Judy Prescott Marshall
  • She Wouldn’t Change a Thing by Sarah Adlakha

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below sharing how many books you typically read in a month.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, August 13th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, August 16th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@andim

Congratulations!

2 Likes

If you include audiobooks, I typically read an average of 10 books a month. Though that number really varies by month. In the summer I tend to read 8 books a month, during Middle Grade March I typically complete 20 books.

I honestly don’t pay too much attention to how much I read a month and it probably fluctuates but based on my goodreads count so far it’s about 8 a month.

I usually have two or three going at once (a physical, an ebook and an audio) so I can read at home, on the go or wherever I need it.

Books are my escape.

I read quite a bit but I don’t really count them. I generally read about 6-10 books a month depending on my free time.

I’d love to read more but probably only get through 2 or 3 per month

I typically read around 7 books in a month!

I usually read 10 books on average a month.

In a month I probably read about 3 books!

I typically read 7-8 books a month.

I tend to read 4-6 books in a month! Super excited to add these books to the mix

I read about 2-3 a month, most recently the majority have been audio.

I usually have an audiobook going in the car, and a couple of books going at home at any given time. I read a lot of children’s books for work, too, so my numbers would be inflated!

I typically read 10 books a month.

My goal for this year is 100 and so far my monthly book amount has ranged from 9-21 a month

I’d like to read more but I read about 4 books a month :slight_smile:

I think I typically read around 10-15 books a month.

I typically read about 11 or 12 books in a month but it depends on how busy I am and what season it is!

I usually read 15-20 books per month. Some of those are audiobooks, which I listen to while driving or cleaning the house.

Before the pandemic I would almost 10 books a month now I’m down to one :sob:. Makes me sad but I’m happy I still love to read.

Depends on the month. During the summer months about 5/6 but during the school year 2/3(books for English courses included)