BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle #6) 🌷

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features three Fiction books that BookishFirst readers have loved!

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• Replenishing the Sea of Galilee by Wagih Abu-Rish
  • Nottingham by Nathan Makaryk
  • Savage Tongues by Azareen Van der Vliet Oloomi

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below sharing the most shocking book you’ve ever read.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, August 27th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, August 30th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@jessica5999

Congratulations!

4 Likes

The wife & the widow

“Comment below sharing the most shocking book you’ve ever read.” Hmm. Well, I did read the first Hannibal Lecter novel, “Red Dragon,” years ago, and I found the appalling crimes pretty appalling.

In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

Den of Viper-KA Knight
Trigger warnings galore!!!

The most shocking book I ever read was Firekeeper’s Daughter.

I suppose “shocking” is a relative term, but at the time I read it Judy Blume’s Summer Sisters felt very shocking.

it takes quite a bit to shock me. I guess maybe the diary of anne frank simply because I was very young when I read it and the horror of reality struck me for the first time.

I’d have to say What Lies Between Us by John Marrs was pretty shocking.

The most shocking book I’ve read recently is “If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood” by Gregg Olsen. I read alot so there are many others but this is the most recent. Amazing a woman could be so cruel!

I loved the ending to The Handmaid’s Tale. Did not see that little twist coming…

In Cold Blood which I read when I was probably too young for it.

Hmm this is a hard one maybe the most shocking was The Lost by Natasha Preston!

Verity by Colleen Hoover

Probably something by Stephen King. I started a book of his as a teenager. There was a rape early on and I couldn’t keep reading.

The Night awe Burned. It has such a shocking didn’t seem it coming twist!

One of the most shocking for me was The Woman in cabin 10

The most shocking is Verity

The Wife Between Us, seriously did not see that coming!

No Exit by Taylor Adams