BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle #6) 🌷

The most shocking book I have ever read was 1984 by George Orwell!

The most shocking (and disturbing) book I have ever read is If you Tell by Gregg Olson.

The most shocking book I’ve every read was “Verity” by Colleen Hoover. This book left me with a book hangover and questioning the ending for a couple of days. Thank you for the chance!

Tampa, by Alissa Nutting.

If you’ve read it, you know. :grimacing:

1984 by George Orwell

Sarah’s Key, I read it in elementary school and it stuck with me

Little Sister by Isabel Ashdown

The shocking book I’ve ever read is The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab because in the synopsis I expected the guy from the bookstore but the romance really shocked me there. It was slow-paced at first because of course we need to know what, when, how it started but when all the puzzles came together it was the best shocking book I’ve read.

The most shocking book I’ve read was probably “The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty”. I didn’t read the back of the book before I started and I was not prepared.

1 Like

I was shocked by Tana French’s In the Woods; shocked and angry!!

Mexican Gothic! The last part of the book did a full 360 and I was like “…what am I reading!?!”

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

The most shocking book I’ve read is Dead To Her. It was so twisty and good!

When I was in 4th or 5th grade I read Tank Man’s Son by Mark Bouman and it was a little shocking what his childhood was like.

Definitely “Silence of the Lambs”

The first book I thought of was Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco! That ending was definitely a shocker

The Burning Girls by C.J. Tudor

We were liars by E. Lockhart

A Jack the ripper novel. It had me on the edge of my seat and I can’t think of the name of the book. I borrowed it from a friend I no longer speak to because we lost touch. The book was wonderful, in all the right places scary. I am not sure if it was fictional.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.