BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle)

My favorite bookishFirst win has been Savage Tongues!!

My favorite has been We are the Brennans because it is my first and only so far, but looking forward to reading it and winning more!

I recently received The Switch and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Like life changing! Go check it out!

my favorite win was ace of spades or every last fear

I have only won one. It was She Wouldn’t Change a Thing by Sarah Adlakha.

The last one I won was The Rib King.

My favorite (I think - there are SO many good ones out there!) win would have to be Firekeeper’s Daughter. That or The Ones We’re Meant to Find. Both were amazing!

1 Like

I’ve only won 1 Bookish First raffle so far - The Sea is Salt and So am I. I can’t wait for the chance to win this raffle!

I loved getting To Sleep in a Sea of Stars!

I’ve only won one so far, The Taking of Jake Livingston by Ryan Douglas.

my favorite win so far is definitely Every Last Fear by Alex Finlay! it’s one of the best books i think i’ve ever read! such a wonderful murder mystery!

I so happy to win a copy of Watch Her! Great thriller mystery!

The Sea Is Salt and So Am I!!

I’m new here, so I’d love for this to be my favorite win!! :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

I can’t remember having won a book yet.

My favorite win was all that was

My favorite win was When Harry Met Minnie by Martha Teichner! I’m a huge dog lover and this book just was so amazing!!

1 Like

Havent’ won anything yet! But I enjoy the content on this page.

My favorite win was The Firekeeper’s daughter! Such a beautiful story especially featuring a minority culture! I highly recommend this book!

1 Like

My favorite win was Luck of the Titanic by Stacey Lee!