BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Middle Grade Book Bundle) đź““

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features two Middle Grade books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these two (2) books:

• The Fowl Twins by Eoin Colfer
  • Ikenga by Nnedi Okorafor

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below by sharing your favorite Middle Grade book or series.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, July 9th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, July 12th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@bookishknitter

Congratulations!

1 Like

“Comment below by sharing your favorite Middle Grade book or series.” I think the 5 books of the Lockwood & Co. series by Jonathan Stroud are a rip-roaring thrill ride!

My 10-year-old daughter says that her favorite series to read is the Whatever After series by Sarah Mylinowski. She has read and reread those books a gazillion times, even listening to the audiobooks.

Recently, I read The Adventure is Now by Jess Redman and really loved it. Highly recommend for summer reading.

Our grand-daughter says her favorite is whichever one she is reading right now.

Some of my favorites are - Cassidy Blake, Small Spaces, and Fear Street

George and Rick by Alex Gino are both excellent. Front Desk by Kelly Yang and The First Rule of Punk by Celia C Peréz are also great books.

My favorite middle grade book is Starfish by Lisa Fipps.

Enjoyed Jasmine Warga’s Other Words For Home and hope she continues to middle grade novels

Best middle grade lately is Small spaces

My favorite middle grade book is Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson.

I love the Nevermoor series by Jennifer Townsend

My favorite middle grade series is Nancy Drew!

My favorite middle grade is probably The Princess Diaries.

I loved the Babysitters Club books when I was in elementary school/middle grades. :heart::heart:

We love the Babysitters Club in our house!

The Stitchers /Fright Watch Series by Lorien Lawrence. Can’t wait for the next one to come out!

I loved Dusti Bowling’s Insignifcant Events in the life of a cactus and Momentous events in the life of a cactus.

Jason Reynolds Track series is a favorite of mine and my students.

The Chronicles of Narnia series was always a favorite!

I’ve always been a fan of the Sweet Valley High books