BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Mystery Book Bundle #2) 🔎

I already subscribe to the newsletter. My favorite mystery writer is Lisa Scottoline. I also love her humor books and Facebook posts.

I have read a lot of Thrillers and Mysteries from many authors but I think my most read is, April Henry.

When writing together, Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen, have written three of my all time favorite mystery books. I hope that they collaborate again soon!

I love Louise Penny’s Three Pines mysteries.

I love Johnathon Kellerman. I’ve read everything he has wrote.

Mary Kubica ! :smile:

My absolute favorite Mystery author is Louise Penny! Her “Inspector Gamache” series is well written, full of plot twists and incredibly interesting characters.

Ruth Ware, Riley Sager, Gillian Flynn, there are quite a few!

I love a good classic Agatha Christie mystery!

Mine is probably Jim Butcher thanks to The Dresden Files

Ruth Ware is one of my favorite Mystery authors

My favorite mystery author? Ruth Ware, Lucy Foley, Charlie Donlea, Nora Roberts, Heather Graham for regular mysteries/romantic suspense. I love Cozy Mysteries as well. A whole list of loved authors in that sub-genre.

Already subscribed to the newsletter.
Thanks for the chance.

Riley Sager. His books are a must read for me.

Riley sager I have loved! Also Robert Galbraith books are some of my fav! Already subscribe to the newsletter!

My most read mystery author is J. A. Jance. I love her Joanna Brady and J.P Beaumont series’.

Riley Sager and Ruth Ware for sure.

Thirteen by Cavanaugh

Stephen King is one of my favorite mystery writers!

I enjoy reading mysteries and have many authors that I enjoy. However, if I had to choose my favorite, hands down, it would be Agatha Christie. She is one of the reasons that I became such an avid reader at a young age!

Charlie Donlea writes a mystery like no other!