BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Mystery Book Bundle #3) ⌛

A Dark and Secret Place by Jen Williams is one of my favorites to come out so far this year.

One of my favorite mystery books of 2021 so far is “The Secrets We Keep”

I read an ARC of Mona Passage and liked it.

My favorite mystery book so far in 2021 is Aven Green Sleuthing Machine by Dusti Bowling.

Say Goodbye by Karen Rose, it just came out but I love it! I have all of her other books and they just get better each new book

The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes without a doubt & I could not be more excited for the next book!

In My Dreams I Hold a Knife

The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins

I really enjoyed Every Last Fear and wouldn’t mind reading it again!

My favorite 2021 mystery novel was People Like Her

I like the series that Lynda La Plante writes. The most recent one I read was Judas Horse and that was a lot of fun!

My favorite was probably The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz.

Good Neighbors by Sarah Langan

My favorite mysteries for 2021 are soon to be released which are Daughters of Morning Star by Craig Johnson and The Madness of Crowds by Louise Penny

My favorite mystery published this year was Finlay Donovan Is Killing It!

The Blind Tiger by Sandra Brown!

My favorite so far this year is The Ivies by Alexa Donne. The Dead and the Dark by Courtney Gould was also really good.

“For Your Own Good” by Samantha Downing! I’m glad that the question narrowed down the publishing date to 2021. Otherwise, it would have been impossible for me to choose!

I would probably have to go with Good Girl, Bad Blood. Kicked myself for not reading it sooner.

There are so many good ones this year! I think my favorite is For Your Own Good by Samantha Downing.