BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Mystery Book Bundle)

I’d love to see any of the new Anthony Bourdain books as a prize.

I would love to see any book from a new author and their debut. It’s so important to showcase any new release, but I hold a special heart out there if it’s an author’s first book!

Starfish by Lisa Fipps, honestly while it is YA novel, it is so moving in today’s age of navigating the plus size world.

I would love to see Survive the Night by Riley Sager or For Your Own Good by Samantha Downing. Those are two thrillers I’m really looking forward to.

I’d love to see any books by Rachel Fordham in your BookishFirst giveaways.

I would love to see Some light reading for the summer, Danielle Steele, Nora roberts type genre.

I don’t have a specific title but more YA please!

I would love to see Small Favors by Erin A. Craig in the raffle. I was blown away by House of Salt and Sorrows and will automatically read anything she writes!

I would love to see Paula Hawkins upcoming new novel “A Slow Fire Burning” up for raffle (and a first impression sneak peak)!

I am excited to discover new writers.

I would love to see A Slow Fire Burning by Paula Hawkins in a BookishFirst raffle. (Side note: I love how many female authors are promoted on BookishFirst!)

I’d love to see here’s to us by Becky albertalli and Adam Silvera

I would love to see Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.

The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang is high on my wish list!!

1 Like

I would love to see Malibu Rising

The Matchmaker’s Lonely Heart by Nancy Campbell Allen

It would be so cool to get some books by Nora Roberts like the Year One trilogy

Gilded by Marissa Meyer!

Some books by Heather Graham or Nora Roberts would be awesome. Or some cozy mysteries.

I’d love a chance to win and review an early copy of Survive the Night by Riley Sager!