BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Nonfiction Book Bundle #2) 📖

Have read 36 books so far!

I’ve read 23 books so far this year.

58 out of 95 goal for this year Currently reading OOna OUt of order for book club in July

I finished my 50th book of the year last night!

I’ve read 53 books so far this year.

Including audiobooks, I’m at 48 books completed this year. The Yellow Wife, When Apricots Bloom, and The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell have been among my favorites.

My most read would be Stephen King

1 Like

My most read author is Marie Lu and the only author I have preorder books from.

My most read author is probably Isaac Asimov. I enjoy anything and everything he writes.

I’ve read 47 books this year and am currently reading 2 others

I really don’t have a most read author. I like to try anything I can get my hands on.

So far I’m up to about 100 books so far this year.

I have read 102 books so far this year and the favorite author among these has been Mark Sullivan. His The Last Green Valley is excellent historical fiction based on the people who lived the story.

My most read author is Cassandra Clare and Beverly Lewis. I’ve read every single one of their books! I have read 34 books this year.

My most-read author of all time is probably Carolyn Keane (Nancy Drew series). I read all of those multiple times when I was a teenager. More recently…probably Fredrick Bachman.

1 Like

I have read 76 according to my Goodreads challenge, but I may have missed entering one here and there.

My most read author might be Marissa Meyer! I love the Lunar Chronicles!

Most read author: Fredrik Backman – at least recently

1 Like

My most read authors are Shakespeare and Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

1 Like