BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Nonfiction Book Bundle #3) 📘

My favorite non-fiction book is Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster

My favorite non-fiction book is A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah.

So tough to pick just one. The Radium Girls, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, and Thinking, Fast and Slow are the first 3 that popped into my mind.

I have really enjoyed ‘Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead’ by Sheryl Sandberg. It was an inspiring read.

Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell :fearful:

I really loved Say Nothing - A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland

My favorite nonfiction book would be Quackery by Lydia Kang. It’s hilarious, informative, surprisingly dark, and introduced me to my love of medical history.

I love anything by Simon Sinek. And Jon Krakauer has always held my attention with the way he writes nonfiction!

I enjoyed “Wild Game: My Mother, Her Lover and Me” by Adrienne Brodeur

The last non-fiction I read was “Ethel Rosenberg: An American Tragedy” by Anne Sebba

Anything by Taylor Jenkins Reid!

It’s a tie between “Devil in the White City” by Erik Larson and the newest book I received through BookishFirst, “Affliction” by Laura Hall!

Alexander Hamilton by David McCullough

My favorite nonfiction book at the moment is When The Apricots Bloom by Gina Wilkinson.

My favorite non fiction is Know my Name

Hollywood Park by Mikel Jollett

Mikel Jolletts Hollywood Park

John Carreyrou’s Bad Blood

My favorite is The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Alison Weir

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.