BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Nonfiction Book Bundle) ☀️

“𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘴, 𝘞𝘰𝘸, 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦́.”
–The Infinity Courts

“I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.” - Louisa May Alcott, Little Women

“Time is the coin of your life… Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you…”

“The terror that would not end for another 28 years, if it ever did, began so far as I can know or tell, with a boat made from a sheet of newspaper floating down a gutter swollen with rain” It by Stephen King

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone J.KRowling

“Was it harder to die, or harder to be the one who survived?” - Ruta Sepetys

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light” -Harry Potter

“We took the time to shake each other’s hands and wish each other good luck and “Hope I’ll see you later,” which is especially poignant for me because we all had that acknowledgment that this might be our last day on earth and we went to work anyway.“- The Only Plane In the Sky by Garrett Graff

“Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway.” - Maxon

The selection series

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho, (The Alchemist)

“To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” ― Albus Dumbledore.

“Even on the darkest days, God will show us cause for joy.” Everything Beautiful In Its Time by Jenna Bush Hager.

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”- Maya Angelou, ‘I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings’

What you’ve done for your mom, for your family, for your friends is a sign of what a good person you are. The Clover Girls by Viola Shipman.

“And that’s when I realize that, at the end, we’d all wish for the same thing. Just a little more time.” -Wildcard by Marie Lu

‘You see, some things I can teach you. Some you learn from books. But there are things that, well, you have to see and feel.’ - Khaled Hosseini - A Thousand Splendid Suns’

Happiness is a choice - The Buddha

“I could recognize him by touch alone, by smell; I would know him blind, by the way his breaths came and his feet struck the earth. I would know him in death, at the end of the world.”

― Madeline Miller, [The Song of Achilles]

“Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot.”

– Truman Capote from Breakfast at Tiffany’s

“There is some good in the world, and it is worth fighting for.” The Two Towers