BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Sci-Fi Book Bundle) šŸ‘½

I love the Mirage duology by Somaiya Daud, the Warcross duology by Marie Lu, and am eagerly awaiting the next installment in the Infinity Courts series by Akemi Dawn Bowman!

My favorite sci Fi book series would have to be the Illuminae Files. They were the books that got me into Sci-Fi and have a soft spot in my heart

The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis

Stranger in a strange land or anything by Robert heinlein

The Tarot Sequence by K.D. Edwards is a favourite!

Definitely Enderā€™s Game!

The Locked Tomb series by Tamsyn Muir

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

My favorite YA sci-fi series would be Warcross by Marie Lu and my favorite adult Sci-fi would be Red Rising

Iā€™m showing my age here, but I love The Hitchhikerā€™s Guide To the Galaxy series.

Eagerly awaiting the rest of the Edinburgh Night series as The Library of the Dead was great!

The Lunar Chronicles and Renegades series by Marissa Meyer

The Lux and Origin series by Jennifer Armentrout

The Wayfarers series by Becky Chambers!

Fahrenheit 451 and Enders game were always some of my favorite Scifi. Not sure Iā€™ve read full series yet, but im hoping to remedy that soon.

If dystopia counts than I Loved the Hunger games also.

My favorite sci-fi book series is the Murderbot series by Martha Wells!

My favorite sci-fi book series is The Expanse series by James S.A. Corey. I get lost in every one of the books and can just read them for hours and hours at a time. Also, I love C.S. Lewisā€™s Space Trilogy.

I would have to say Kyla Stoneā€™s Edge of Collapse series.

My favorite sci-fi series is the villains series by V.E. Schwab!

Favorite book series is The Expanse! Canā€™t wait for the final book to come out very soon.