BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Young Adult Book Bundle #2) šŸ•¶ļø

Most excited for The Woods Are Always Watching!

Iā€™m so excited for Little Thieves by Margaret Owen! And Iā€™m really looking forward to the US release of Loveless by Alice Osemanā€“I loved that book, and I canā€™t wait for it to be more easily available for my friends here.

Iā€™m excited for As Good As Dead!

This is an epic bundle!
My most anticipated read is definitely The Extraordinaries by TJ Klune! The last story left me with such a cliffhanger!

I am really looking forward to Gilded by Marissa Meyer!

1 Like

ā€œComment below by sharing your most-anticipated YA read for the second half of 2021.ā€ ā€œThe Noblemanā€™s Guide To Scandal and Shipwrecksā€ by Mackenzi Lee.

Iā€™m so excited for Vespertine!

The Last Legacy by Adrienne Young!!

So far, most anticipated is Auroraā€™s End, book 2 ended on such a cliffhanger, I need book 3!

My most anticipated is Jordan Ifuekoā€™s Redemptor. Itā€™s the second in her series and Iā€™ve been wondering about whatā€™s going to happen for a year now.

as good as dead by Holly Jackson

I canā€™t wait to read My Contrary Mary by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows

I canā€™t wait for Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber!

I am so excited for Gilded by Marissa Meyer. I love all of her books!

1 Like

Small Favors by Erin A Craig sounds like itā€™s going to be so good!!

Our Violent Ends, the sequel to these violent delights by Chloe Gong :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to once upon a broken heart!

A Shadow in the Ember. Hopefully it will tide me over till the fourth From Blood and Ash book.

1 Like

Mine would probably be gilded by Marissa Meyer

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes.