BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Young Adult Book Bundle #3) ⛱️

Goodreads, Bookbub, multiple Facebook and email groups.

I’m on Goodreads, and I’m part of quite a few book groups on Facebook, the biggest being Words & Whimsy, and I participate in their monthly book battle reading challenge!

This one, Bookstagram, Goodreads, Story Graph, and a ton of Facebook groups

Goodreads, a ton of Facebook groups (Cozy Mystery Village, Bookmarked, Bookbundant, our library book club, and more).

I love bookstagram. It is where I find my next books to read!

Goodreads, Netgalley, several Facebook book groups

I have this platform and goodreads

Goodreads, many groups on Facebook, groups on MeWe, book clubs, this group, and so many others…

I am in bookstagram, an in person book club, and then a few virtual book club’s through Instagram and goodreads.

This one, SCGW, Cheaper Than Therapy (book club), Book Cave, Bookstagrammers.com, Bookstagram.

Book club and I am a steward of a Little Free Library

Booktube, bookstagram, booktok, book twitter; used to be in YA book club at library

Bookstagram and Booktok!!

I already subscribe to the newsletter. I participate in Goodreads, LibraryThing, I belong to a family book club, and BookishFirst!

The only book community I actively participate in is Goodreads.

I am on Bookstagram and also a part of two book clubs and some buddy reads :slight_smile:

I’m in several Goodreads book clubs, Book Bub, and Netgalley!

Book Bub, Bookstagram, more facebook groups than “friends” lol l, NetGalley, Goodreads & of course BookishFirst!

Let’s see, Goodreads, Library Thing, and a couple of YA and From and Ash Reddit forums.

Bookstagram, Facebook and of course here.