BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Young Adult Book Bundle #6) 🌊

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle is the last of the summer, featuring three Young Adult books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• The Last Confession of Autumn Casterly by Meredith Tate
  • They Wish They Were Us by Jessica Goodman
  • Rules for Vanishing by Kate Alice Marshall

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below by sharing your favorite book you read this summer.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, September 3rd.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, September 6th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@katet16

Congratulations!

7 Likes

My favorite book I read this summer was The Notebook!!

1 Like

My favorite was Book of Lost Names

My favorite was The Hobbit

1 Like

My favorite book I read this summer would be We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal!

My favorite book that I read this summer was The Cruel Prince!

1 Like

My favorite book I read this summer was Kristin Hannah’s The Four Winds.

1 Like

My favorite book I read this summer was The Dream Thieves!!! 2nd book in The Raven Boys Quartet, and it was so so good.

I loved that one too! The series is so good.

1 Like

“Comment below by sharing your favorite book you read this summer.” “Leonard (My Life As a Cat)” by Carlie Sorosiak.

My favorite book I read this summer was Love From A to Z

My favourite book I read was the Maze Runner Series

That’s good to hear! :blush:

My fave read this summer is The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab because it got me out of a reading slump and I didn’t expect the romance to turn the way it was turned :flushed:

I finally gave in and read A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah Maas and I think that’s my favorite. Close 2nd place would have to be Neon Gods by Katee Robert. I’ve read so many great books this summer! It is not exactly easy to pick a favorite!

My favorite book I read this summer was The Opposite of Always by Reynolds.

My favorite book I read this summer was The Personal Librarian

My favorite book was the southern book clubs guide to slaying vampires for sure!!

My favorite was The Meeting Point

My favorite book read this summer was Finlay Donovan Knocks ‘Em Dead.