BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Young Adult Book Bundle) ✨

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re giving away book bundles to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features three Young Adult books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these three (3) books:

• Frankly in Love by David Yoon
  • The Best Laid Plans by Cameron Lund
  • Juliet Takes A Breath by Gabby Rivera

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below by sharing your favorite Young Adult author.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday, July 9th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday, July 12th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@thelittlebookishnerd

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Lots of favorite YA authors! (So I suppose that means I technically have NO favorites??). One author that I particularly enjoy who writes in the YA realm is Elizabeth Lim, and I’m excited for her newest book, which comes out TOMORROW! :slight_smile:

My favorite YA author is Suzanne Collins.

1 Like

Choosing a favorite young adult author is SO hard!! Ugh! Even though I am not a young adult, this is my favorite category to read. A few of my automatic reads are Brigid Kemmerer, TJ Klune, Tracy Wolff and Marie Lu.

Favorite Young Adult author is JD Jacobs–he’s young and new and refreshing.

so many favorites, but i can’t get enough of aiden thomas, adib khorram, and tj klune (both YA and non-YA books).

I have a lot of favorites, but John Green has been one of my top authors since I was a young teen :slight_smile:

So many favorites- Nina LaCour, Marie Lu, TJ Klune

There are so many excellent YA authors! I really love Elizabeth Acevedo’s books. Jason Reynolds is great too, and I’m excited to read more from Leah Johnson.

One of my favorite young adult authors is Cindy Hand.

I love Katie Alender, Kendare Blake and many others. I just love YA books!

I love Holly Jackson

Right now I’m smitten with Madeline Miller

I have so many favorites but will go with Marie Lu.

My favorite YA author is definitely Suzanne Collins!

I don’t have one favorite YA author as it is my favorite reading genre. I do love Elizabeth Acevedo and Angie Thomas. Both are auto buys for me.

Sarah J Maas is my favorite!

My all-time favorite is Marie Lu! Can’t wait for her next book! I already preordered it!

There are a lot of YA authors that I enjoy. One of my favorites is Rainbow Rowell.

My favorite Young Adult author is Marie Lu and Marissa Meyer is a close second.