Books not yet received

I contacted BookishFirst on this one as well. That was the SAME email I got – another delay and it should be going out today (4/22). Glad I didn’t spend points on it.

But, I will see when I have it in my hands!

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

I just got tracking info from USPS that a package is arriving Monday (4/26) I’m assuming it’s The Cleaner finally.

2 Likes

Is anyone still waiting on The Plot and/or Maidens?

Last week I FINALLY got my copy of THE CLEANER. It was a hardcover (so finished version). It was in a HUGE bubble mailer, folded over. No tracking. Gone are the points, and I already rated it. But, it did arrive.

1 Like

I still haven’t received the copy I won of Punch Me Up to the Gods: A Memoir and I’ve sent a few emails trying to figure out what’s going on because it’s been a long time.

So far I haven’t had much trouble with getting my books. But I am only on my second ARC

still haven’t received my copy of ace of spades, i was really excited to read it

Has anyone received their copy of Beasts of Prey yet?

Is there a way to tell if we claim a copy of a book if it’s going to be an ARC or a finished copy? I really don’t want to use my points for The Woods are Always Watching if it’s a finished copy and I see it says the ship date is over a month from now.

I haven’t received mine either

I haven’t received it as yet!

Haven’t received The New Kingdom yet, anyone else?

I haven’t either. Still waiting on New Kingdom and Beasts of Prey.

Still waiting on my copy of Beasts of Prey even though I contacted them twice and they said a copy was coming.

Has anyone received their copy of Unholy Murder yet?

No, I haven’t got it yet either.:

I finally received Unholy Murder today.