December 2021 Bookish Bingo

Double bingo!!

2 Likes

Set during a winter holiday (A Very Bossy Christmas - Kayley Loring) , red or green cover (The Love Solution - Ashley Croft), free (Hawk - Susan Grant) , less than 200 pages (Fake Holi*date - Brynn North), blue cover (Mistle Text - Melanie Summers & Whitney Dineen)

snow on the cover (The Grump Who Stole Christmas - S. Doyle), author you want to read more of in 2022 (Happily Ever Aftered - Pippa Grant), your favorite genre (Dirty Deal - Mira Lyn Kelly), last book you read in 2021(Falcon - Susan Grant), blue cover (Mistle Text - Melanie Summers & Whitney Dineen)

2 Likes

Triple Bingo to end 2021!

Happy New Years!

2 Likes

I got a bingo!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

double bingo!
from top left to bottom right: The Verifiers, The many daughters of Afong Moy, [free], The companion, and Bel Canto
fourth column, top to bottom: Animal, vegetable, junk; Beasts and beauty; The Eagle has landed: 50 years of lunar science fiction; The companion; Honey

2 Likes

Ending off the year with a Double Bingo!

2 Likes

I can’t do the fancy way of putting the book title on the game board, yet.
Our internet and power were off for a week. So I hope you are still excepting Dec. Bingo
Snow on the cover: Local Hero
Author you want to read more of in 2022: Phillipa Nefri Clark
Your favorite genre: All I Want for Christmas
Last book you read in 2021: The Stationmaster’s Cottage
Blue cover: The Clash of Steal
All were fun to read except “All I Want for Christmas”, what a stinker.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I use Google Slides to add photos to the bingo board so that I can access it from computer or phone

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s my December 2021 Bingo!

2 Likes

I’ll have to check that out, thanks.

Late to upload, but FINALLY got a BINGO!