Did You Win? If So, Which Book?

I won The Vanishing Deep. I can’t wait to read it! I loved the first impression. Behind Every Lie is one that I reviewed for Netgalley and I really liked it. Happy reading to those that won it. And congrats to the rest of the winners!!

2 Likes

@sweetbabyjane I usually don’t have a problem with bookishfirst and shipping. I usually recieve my book in about two-three weeks from the shipping date. I would say if it doesn’t arrive by end of January to email about it, but hopefully you’ll recieve your book soon!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah they announced them a while ago. I didn’t know they had announced until people started saying they won on here. I tried for all three but that’s ok …I found Behind Every Lie on another ARC site and luckily I was given an e-book of it. I’ll just have to wait on the other two to be released.

1 Like

My books always feel like they take forever to reach me but in reality they take 2 to 3 weeks. That’s not bad considering some books have taken 8 weeks on Goodreads! That site take a some patience! Lol

jnic: Can’t recall in the past how long they took.

Let me know if Kingdom of Back is worth buying! I have the feeling it would follow usual YA formula but Marie Lu may have a surprise.

1 Like

Now I’m considering requesting Behind Every Lie. It’s just that I feel bad if I I request and then end up not liking it that much.

2 Likes

I think I know which subscription box you’re referring to and yes, it’s definitely Woven in Moonlight. I am tempted too!

1 Like

Saint X is phenomenal! I was sent an ARC by the publisher and wasn’t sure what I was going to think about it, but I couldn’t put it down.

3 Likes

Saint X is one of my new favorites. I hope you love it too!

1 Like

Eek!! It’s on the very top of my TBR and just waiting on the release date.

1 Like

I felt Saint X was an ok ARC. Except for the main character, Claire, who gave me the creeps shivers. She was a very emotional detached character and did not react to anything at all.

2 Likes

I wish I did win the ARC because I wanted to cut back on buying book boxes next year LOL🙈. I bought Fairyloot’s Nov box for the finished copy and author letter for A River of Royal Blood and feel a pattern starting lol

Congrats on your win!! How exciting!! Let me know how you like it once you’re finished with it.

2 Likes

Hi. That’s great you found the book from another ARC and in E- book too. I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a note here to tell us is you liked it not. Lol. Happy Reading.
:wink:

I will! This is my first win. Do you know how long they take to ship? I’m sure with the upcoming holidays it will take longer.

2 Likes

It’s a quick read but it’s good. It’s very unexpected which I think is what made it so enjoyable. So many in that genre are so predictable once you get a chapter or so in.

1 Like

Thanks. Finally rec’d it today w/the cute coaster and palm tree swizzle sticks. Next book on my tbr list.

1 Like

Same here. The January books aren’t to my liking either but will leave first impressions to get points and not claim them. I started doing that about a month ago and wish I did it earlier!! Better late than never.

Did you read her other one “The Night Olivia Fell?” I was so excited to read it and then it was a total let down and couldn’t finish it.

1 Like