Friday Question #116 - Last Used Book Purchase

Happy Friday, Readers!

What was the last book you purchased as a used book? Where did you buy it?

The last used book I bought was The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory and bought it at The Book Barn in Niantic, CT. Itā€™s a wonderful used bookstore with a petting zoo, outdoor book stalls, etc.

2 Likes

The last used book I purchased was The Black Box by Michael Connelly. Bought at the Quartzsite Outpost in Quartzsite, AZ.

2 Likes

I purchased Pachinko by Min Tin Lee and I got it off secondsale!

1 Like

Unfortunately Iā€™ve been on Pango Books a lot recently. Lol. I purchased a used copy of Orleans by Sherri L Smith which was hard to find.

1 Like

I purchased a used hardback copy of Fangirl off of Abebooks.com after I loaned mine out to someone and then they moved and ā€œcouldnā€™t findā€ my copy.

1 Like

Itā€™s been so long, I cannot remember

2 Likes

I picked up The Paris Bookseller for .60 at a thrift shop in Harrisonburg over Easter Weekend.

2 Likes

The last book I purchased as a used book from Half PRICE BOOKS, was THE WHISTLER by Grisham.

1 Like

James Michenerā€™s Hawaii at the ARC Thrift Store in Denver

1 Like

The last book I bought that was a used book was from Half Price Books and it was A Wrinkle in Time.

2 Likes

Just bought ā€˜The Lion,Witch and Wardrobeā€™ for my nephewā€™s birthday. Bought beautiful hardcover used book at our Indie ā€˜hello, hello booksā€™ in Rockland, Maine.

1 Like

The last used book I bought was just the other day add a library used book sale:

SALT TO THE SEA By Ruta Sepetys

1 Like

A copy of Dial A for Aunties from PangoBooks :slight_smile:

1 Like

The last book I bought used was Fun Home. I got it from a store called The Open Book.

1 Like

The last used book I bought is the book Iā€™m reading now: EVERY LAST FEAR By Alex Finlay. I bought it at a book sale at the Rochester Hills Public Library in Michigan.

2 Likes

The last used books I purchased were bought at the same time since they were part of a series: Sunrise Canyon, Refuge Cove, Harts Hollow Farm and Letters From Peaceful Lane all by Janet Dailey online from Discover books

1 Like

Bought a few from ā€œHello,helloā€ Bookstore, Rockland Maine (also on web). Iā€™m now reading one ā€˜The Splendid and the Vileā€™. Great Churchill/ Britain/WW2