Friday Question #15: Are you in a book club?

Yes, every month my friend and I read two romance books (one historical and one contemporary). We used to meet up at a different restaurant to discuss them as well but now we use Google Hangouts. And I also participate in a monthly book club with my coworkers.

Yes! A local brewery has a horror/ thriller/ sci-fi book club monthly. It’s on hold right now but we’ve read books such as Carrie, The Haunting At Hill House, Paul Tremblay’s Head Full of Ghosts, and Ubik by Phillip K. Dick. It’s great to drink a beer and discuss a book.

Yes, I am in a book club and we meet in person monthly

Going to check this out, thank you for information.

I am actually in a book club that is amazing!
In fact I met my wonderful girlfriend through her Facebook group that she is the administrator of called Book Nerds. The group has monthly group reads, fellow Book Nerds post fantastic reviews, and the group is completely dedicated to a fun and friendly place pertaining all things revolving around books!

I currently participate in a book club run by my local Library.

I’m in a virtual book club run by my university! :slight_smile:

I belong to four book :books: clubs at my local library. We are currently meeting through zoom :+1:

I wish. I have always wanted to be part of one. But I have done readings of a book together with someone. They either do not show up when we plan to discuss the book OR they do not discuss the book at all. I wish I could find someone who would read a few chapters with me and discuss them and have the same taste in books.
My local library has them but during the day when I am at work which is a bummer.
I am in some Facebook, Goodreads Groups, and things but nothing comes close to just a small group of readers.
When I was in college, the best part of being an English major was discussing the novels! Maybe one day…

Hi I am still not in a book club but would like to join one. I see where Amazon has book clubs and you can even start one. Has anyone seen this ?